Friday, June 26, 2009

Paradise Pond & Nana & Pop Pop...

This morning the Lucky 07's met at Paradise Pond...


Look at Madison way up there in the red!!!


Mommy please! (there was no way that mom was going to go get stuck in there)...


Yum, yum... grapes...


Kyle enjoyed the rollercoaster ride...


This was my favorite toy of the day... it was a Dora swing and slide with a little Dora doll...


Kiera and I went down the slide together...


"Wheee..."


This is my new friend Jacob, he just joined our playgroup... we played Dora together...


There was a little Dora high chair too...


Look at me and mommy in our muted stripes... she always laughs when we end up dressed alike because she totally doesn't plan it...


Oh and Miss Delaney was there... she's such a cutie!


I was having a hard time with my dress being too long so mom tucked it into my bloomers... I was MUCH more comfortable!


Peekaboo! The Caterpillar and I have the same facial expression...


Look how much I've grown up since my last two trips there...

December...


November...


Tonight we went to Uncle Julios for dinner...


It was extra special because Nana and Pop Pop were there (yes he's Grandad, but I'm renaming him Pop Pop)...


Mom and I went outside after we finished eating because I wanted to run around...


Happy girl in the 100 degree heat!


How cute is my dress?


When daddy came out he helped me get wet...


So fun!


When we got home we had time to play with Pop Pop and Nana...


Daddy bounced me on the bed...

My new favorite activity!


Nana had fun loving on Maggie...


They have a special bond...


Mom made a special dessert tonight... strawberry shortcake! I didn't want the cake, just the cool whip and strawberries...


Pop Pop and I read a book...


and played "snatch the baby"...


Daddy had to rescue me...


We did get one really great picture final picture. :)


Can't wait to play tomorrow Nana and Grandad!

No comments: