Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Graduation, Barney, Bubbles, Pudding & Jumping... WOW!

This morning I had my semester graduation at Little Gym... we have decided to stay in the same class with our sweet friends, so hopefully we'll see everyone next week...

Yes, I did bring Barney with me to class today (and yes I have ya-yees (raisins) in my mouth)...


Mommy took on an arts and crafts project yesterday and taught herself how to make screen printed shirts... this one says "Little Gymnast" and the gymnast has my hair color and her shirt says "Milla"... cute huh? Mom made 4 shirts for me so you'll be seeing some other fun shirts in the next few days...


I was so excited to see daddy there!!!


It was great to have a 2nd set of hands for pictures and videos...


Giving Miss Natalie "high fives"...


Just chillin' with daddy...


I was really showing off for daddy... I participated in EVERYTHING...


Look I even rode the parachute! I was the only girl...


First I did some flips with mom...


Then with Miss Natalie...


Ta-da!


Swinging on my own...


Next was the donut rolls...


and then forward rolls on the beam...


Ta-da!


Finally I graduated... (notice the toe walking)


Our best attempt at a group photo...


Mom always gets really good pictures of Hudson... he's very photogenic...


Me and my mommy...


"Daddy... do you want to come home and take a nap with me?"


Look how mom found Callie this evening... that's my HIGHCHAIR!


I behaved SO well at dinner that mom gave me pudding to practice my spoon skills with... mom figured something sweet would motivate me...


Showing me how it's done...


It was SO cold that it made my eyes go WIDE every bite...


Ok my turn...


What's better than one spoon? Two spoons!


I got kind of confused and started painting with the pudding...


Ahhh Messy Milla!


But check out my spoon skills!


Pudding Beard!


Definitely enjoying myself...


I got to play with the bubbles while daddy did dishes...


Helping Barney catch bubbles...


Mom loves my expression in this picture... and the fact that you can see my shirt...


Goofy Milla!


I've been working on my faux jumping for about a month now, but tonight I actually left the ground a couple of times... the first jump is a real jump, the second is my faux jump... funny huh?


Now a little more about Barney... Barney is my new best friend... I no longer ask for "Wiggle Wiggle"... I just grab the tv control, hand it to mom and say "Barney"...

Mom is one of those who always swore the purple dinosaur would never be in her house, but she is a huge fan! Barney has a great imagination and he teaches manners and respect, which all toddlers need a little help with.

The best thing Barney has taught me... to hug and kiss... I wasn't the most affectionate baby, but I'm becoming a very affectionate toddler... so once Barney starts seeing his famous "I love you" song... I start hugging everything around...

This morning it was Maggie...


This afternoon it was mommy...


and tonight it was daddy...


I even gave daddy a kiss...


and Barney makes me dance!

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

Madeline watched these videos she was laughing saying Lilla!