Saturday, June 13, 2009

My First Baseball Game!

This morning mom wanted to take me out, but the heat was too unbearable for the park... so we headed to the skate park at Grapevine Mills Mall... I had a BLAST watching the skateboarders and the inline skaters...


There was even a little girl with her heelies on... I can't wait to learn how to roller skate!


Daddy watch out! I love skater boys!


Mom came in to find me totally cracking up today and wanted to know why... dad explained that she wasn't going to like it... He was beating up my Rody horse and it was CRACKING ME UP!







This is my newest trick... standing on the window ledge in the living room... it makes mommy REALLY nervous and she's already accepted the fact that I am definitely going to fall off at some point...


Ok let's go to the baseball game! We spent this evening at the Fort Worth Cats minor league baseball game...


I was SUPER excited at the game! There were hot dogs, people to watch and great songs...


We met up with our friends Austin, Brandy & Danny. It was great to see Austin again...


Mom thinks this is my first time to sing the National Anthem...


How do I look in daddy's shades?


Watching the game... I kept requesting... "please more clapping"... I loved all the songs they play that you clap your hands to...


Look at this girl getting the foul ball off the roof!


This is their mascot... I was scared at first, but then I was blowing him kisses and meowing and wanting to go dance with him...


Me and my sweet daddy...


Look how pretty the Fort Worth Skyline is in the background...


It was pretty hot so we got a rainbow snowcone... it was SOOO good!


Look at the straw it's a sour straw candy...


Ahhh... the perfect baseball picture!


Look at my perfect curly pigtail... see how perfect the left one is?


Happy baseball girl!


It was pet adoption night at the ballpark and I really wanted to bring home a friend!


Dancing...


Dancing...


We headed home to cool off before I headed to bed... Look at what a sweaty mess I am!


Time for a bath!

2 comments:

Frugal Jen said...

Where did you sit at the game? Looks a lot better than the bleacher seats. Milla looks so grown up in her big girl pony tails.

The Guerra Girls said...

I know you won't be surprised to hear that I have those shorts, too! I love baseball games - in fact, I think we are going to a Round Rock Express game tonight!