Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Quick Post & New Phrases...

I was NOT in the mood for pictures this morning... we were running late and it was cold so mom just snapped a couple...

Talk to the hand!


"Can we go now?"


But once I figured out where we were headed mom got this cute smile out of me...


Leaving school...


"I'm still not going to smile for you mom"...


This birthday present (the SUV and house) are worth their weight in gold! I play with them constantly!


Almost a smile...


Do you recognize this cupcake shirt?


I had one in size 0-3 months back in March of 08...


Putting Coco down for a nap...


Doesn't Callie look pretty under the Christmas tree?


A couple of videos to show... this one is from today...


and this one is from last weekend during the family birthday party...


Mom is amazed by my vocabulary explosion and she knows if she doesn't help me write them down now we'll forget...

This weekend in the car all mom and dad heard was "Cows... more cows... more cows" (there are lots of cows on the road from Waco to Houston)
"Uh oh... what happened" (when something falls)
"I did it"
"Barney Santa" (my favorite DVD)
"I hate bugs" (no idea where I learned the word hate)
"Chocolate cookie" (this is heard over and over again throughout the day... my favorite snack is chocolate Teddy Grahams)
"Mommy come on" (when I want mommy to play with me)
I use the word "too" correctly
I sing the song "I see you... I see you" (from music class last spring)
"Animal book" (my favorite book is the Tails book by Matthew Van Fleet)
"Funny Milla" (when I think something is funny or I do something funny)
I love to ask for "see see see" (which is A Sailor Went to Sea)


Today before my nap I pointed to my hand and said "sticker" and mom asked if I had gotten stickers at school today... I then said "Donna, April, Lenna" (which are my teachers)... mom is guessing that I got stickers from them today. This is the first time I've said my teachers names to mom.

I will also tell you if it's windy, if I'm sliding (in my socks), if it's cold or hot, if I'm scared or happy, or if I'm being funny.

Mom can now understand about 90% of what I say... but sometimes she has to translate for other people.

No comments: