Monday, December 7, 2009

Catching Up and ASI Monday...

So how did I spend my birthday? Well I put on a super cute outfit to go to the grocery store...


and then mom deemed my icky nose too gross to be seen in public and we spent the rest of the day playing with my new toys and resting...

I did enjoy watching my video of the last year a few times... it was really neat!


This morning I was so excited to see that I was on TV!


I kept saying "more Milla tv" and asking mom to reshow the segment... Mom never thought she would be one to send in a picture, but she thought I'd get a kick out of it and I definitely did!


Just so you know... the princess shoes are a HIT! They only come off for bedtime and bathtime!


Ever wonder how long my hair is when it's straight? Mom had to snap this one fast before it started curling up on her again...


This morning I was feeling well enough for ASI (my nose is still pretty gross though)...


Can't you tell I had energy?


I climbed to the very top over and over again...


Then it was time to jump... (my shirt says ELF in training)


and donkey kick...


and play in the pit...


Mom got in today so I piled foam blocks on her...


I love when she gets in!


BIG jump!


The hardest part of class is waiting in line to run down the tumble track... Kids are constantly crying and fussing because they can't stand to wait... I on the other hand am pretty good about it. Today mom explained that Patrick and Lana were going to go ahead of me and when Lana went she told me to "sit" and "stay" until Coach Lindy called me. Mom wanted to get a video.

She was amazed when I completely followed directions...


"Who's that cute girl in the mirror?"


I pointed to the December birthday board today to make sure mom got a picture of it. I'm up there on the 2nd row...


Just chillin with my shades on in December...


This is my silly snot face (you know the face you make when you are trying to clear your nose?)


Someone seriously turned up the dial on my dress-up meter... I'm totally in to it now! I came up with this creation all on my own...

No comments: