Sunday, December 20, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up...

Mom is so glad she didn't have anything planned for us this weekend. We've probably spent $200 on doctor's visits and prescriptions over the last week trying to get well and we're finally starting to see the light. I bounced back much faster than mommy who had to take a 2nd trip to the doctor about her cough and finally got an awesome cough suppressant to take at night and a steroid shot.

So we kept things pretty low-key this weekend...

You could actually call this weekend playdoh weekend... it's all I wanted to do!


Daddy and I created tunnels and houses and coats for the farm animals...


I stood in this window because mommy was standing there when she got that last shot...


More creating...




I tried to feed Callie a pretzel... she didn't want it...


But Maggie did!


Daddy and his girls...


Foot wash!


Macro shots...


I got myself behind the couch cushion and decided to put on a puppet show...


Staring Yo Gabba Gabba...




We finally left the house for a casual dinner (no mom doesn't make me wear these boots everyday, but if she has on her fake Uggs... I want my boots and she is living in her fuggs)...


After dinner mommy and daddy had a special treat... we went to look at Christmas lights...


There is a neighborhood by us that does contests and they really put on a show...


I loved all the choo choo trains...


Look at this one...


More choo choos!



I was super excited to see Minnie and Mickey!


I immediately requested the camera for bathtime again...


But if I'm going to ham it up this much... mom and dad don't mind bringing it...


Funny shot... doesn't it look like Maggie's trying to eat me?


Tonight I got so comfortable in the bath I decided to lay on my tummy... AMAZING!


SUNDAY

This morning started with a trip to the grocery store in a cute outfit (mom is desperately trying to get all my Christmas themed clothes worn)...


Mom had dreams of me standing in front of Santa for pictures... they are finally coming true! Amazing that the first day I wouldn't touch him!




After the grocery store we played dollhouse...


Can you find me?


Hanging out in the window again...


There's some awesome natural light there mom says...


It was such a beautiful afternoon we headed to the park...


I love park days with daddy...


This is me snickering at him...


I'm so proud of my big girl swinging... daddy taught me to move my legs back and forth to swing myself today...


See he even swings with me...


See my legs propelling me?


SO proud!


He is also always up for going down a slide...


We took a walk over the bridge and found a big pile of leaves to play in...


It held my attention for like 10 minutes...


Covered!


Then I took a break on a bench and watched birds...


We headed to Lowes and I got to finally ride in a race car!


Daddy took me outside to the empty aisles and we went FAST!


I asked for the camera again tonight when I got in the bathtub...


Aren't my eyelashes pretty when they are wet?


Look at that LONG hair! (Daddy thinks I look 4 in these pictures)


Can you believe I use to not like baths?


Tonight I even took it one step further... I blew bubbles! I thought it was so fun and even though I swallowed some water, it didn't freak me out. YAY!


And last some counting fun. Grandma Kitty was complaining that my little voice doesn't get picked up well by the video camera so we worked on some cheerleading counting tonight!

No comments: