Monday, December 14, 2009

Santa's Sidekick at the Park...

We missed gymnastics this morning so instead we headed to the park...


We met Brooklyn & Keira there...


We swang...


and slid...


and I drank some of mommy's smoothie...


How cute is my shirt?


Artsy shot...


Brooklyn & Stella...


The girls!


Looking cute!


Brooklyn headed down the big girl slide...


more swinging...


and playing...


We played hide and seek... Keira is "hiding"...


I went up and gave her pat pats...


Stella and Gavin...


My favorite game right now is bumble bee, bumble bee... I was doing it to mommy...


Big hugs to Keira...


Tonight we took it easy...


But something monumental happened... I sat down in the bathtub! I've been standing in the bathtub for over 6 months now, refusing to sit down. Mom was so excited when I did it tonight. YAY!

1 comment:

Sparks Family said...

Love the pics! I will leave it up to you to document my girls days. Ha! Love seeing the pictures.