Monday, December 21, 2009

Teething Toddler Tales...

This morning mommy was excited... she was feeling better & we had gymnastics! She waited for me to wake up at 8am... 8:30am... she finally woke me up at 9:00am since class starts at 10... I was CRANKY! Screaming and crying, tears and snot and drool. First mom thought I was sick again... then she figured it out...

I'm giving mommy and daddy 2 year MOLARS for Christmas! At least with this set of teeth I can communicate what is going on. Several times today I told mommy "my teeth hurt" while I scraped at my teeth... she even asked me if I could point to which one hurt tonight and I did... she can feel something there.

So instead of going to gymnastics... we did PLAYDOH! (I always obsess over something when I cut teeth... there's been swimming, hand washing & now playdoh!)


We also played dollhouse...


Big girl in a little house...


We watched some movies...


Once I got some tylenol in me I was MUCH better...


I pulled my socks up like this all by myself tonight... cute look huh?


Doing the hippity hop...






Mom is really hoping I'll wake up on the right side of the crib tomorrow and we can go to gymnastics then!

No comments: