Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve Day Snow!

Our morning started out like any other...

Some playdoh...


Some goofy girl pictures...




Some bubble wrap popping...


Some time spent trying to wrap up the cat...


Some chicken hat dancing...






But something pretty magical happened while I napped...

It SNOWED!


Maggie is a total snow dog...


When I woke up from my nap, mom and dad bundled me up in my winter-wear...


and we headed outside...


Daddy made me a snowball to play with...


I wasn't afraid at all...


Mommy wrote my name...


I really loved it...




We made a pint size snowman...


and took some family pictures...





Happy snow girl!


Here's a short video of Maggie and I playing...

It was about 2 inches thick throughout the backyard at 3pm...


I took off my gloves so I could see how snow felt...


SO fun!


Mom gave me a stick to write in the snow...


and I jumped in the snow...


My cheeks started to get flushed...


But I didn't care...


I was having WAY too much fun!


I was finally bribed to come inside for a chocolate cookie...




But I wanted to know how Santa was doing and play out front...


Snow angel...


There's snow on my eyelashes...


another bribe... another cookie...


Time to play with Coco...


I've really been enjoying wrapping paper...


I really wanted to spend the rest of the afternoon in the snow, but I got distracted pretty quickly by mommy's idea of making cookies...


I've gotten REALLY good with cookie cutters using playdoh so mom thought I could help with the cookies for Santa...


Mom has always dreamed of having a little cookie helper...






She was even able to just let me play with the dough without supervising me...






Next it was time to decorate my cookies...


I knew exactly what to do...






Then things started to get messy...






Toddler bliss!




Why ice a cookie when you can just dip it in frosting...






I almost have a Santa beard...


What a fun way to spend the afternoon!


I was SO tired by 6pm... snow and cookies wore me out!


We settled in for some Barney and an early bath with promises of Santa and presents in the morning...


Merry Christmas from the Forts!

No comments: