Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Snow & A Playdate at Addi's...

This morning we woke up to SNOW! Happy December!

Maggie wasn't too sure about it...


I went outside to check it out with daddy but quickly proclaimed I was done...


Oh how I've changed since my first snow...


My new ritual is going and turning on the Christmas tree lights...


and then I actually let mommy take a picture of me in front of it (in my new Minnie Mouse Christmas pajamas)...


After the roads cleared we headed to Addison's house for a playdate...


This was my reaction when mommy said that Bubba had arrived...


He was treated to a guitar and a chocolate cookie and thought he was in heaven... love his little side swept bangs...


We played house together...


and then I found the ball pit...


SO exciting!


Mom stayed in there to referee all the toddler fun...


Addison decided to be the girl in the bubble...


and Bubba and I had a great time in the pit...


Silly faced Milla...


Addison joined in on the fun...


Silly Addi smiles...


at one point all 3 of us were in there...


Bubba and I shared a Circus Train... sharing went GREAT today... there was no fussing or tears out of anyone and we played together for almost 3 hours...


So serious about his train... he was telling me where the steam comes out...


Mom had to shoot this because it's classic Milla... raisins in one hand... finger digging at my 2 year molars... smiling at the kids riding their bikes... I now know 3 of the neighbor kids names... it cracks mom up to hear me call after my friends...


We headed out to get an inflatable for the front yard...


How cute is he?


I was a little nervous about him living in the house, but mom promised he will find a home outside...

No comments: