Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday Silliness...

Mom swore she wasn't going to get out the camera today... she wanted a night off from helping me with the blog, but I was looking WAY too cute playing mommy this afternoon...


See how proud I am!


Daddy helped me wrap the "Coco Sisters" up in a blanket...


and I carried them around swaddled in their blanket...


Though this is my favorite way to carry them...


Babysitting...


"Ok are yall ready for bed now?"


Night night...


Time for mommy to put on her heels and go out!


These grins are what bring the camera out...


Daddy tickles!


and these funny faces...


We decided to enjoy the weather and go on a walk...


I really enjoy checking out everyone's Christmas decorations...


and playing rollercoaster... this is when mommy pushes me down the hill and daddy catches me... it's a blast!


This house has 3 different Santas!


More rollercoaster!!!


One of my favorite things to do is dance to "Do the Hippity Hop" on Fresh Beat Band... they all wear costumes during it so I ask for my chicken hat...


Mom was once at Oktoberfest and everyone was wearing these chicken hats. She told her friends that if they had a leopard one she'd buy it and wear it... amazingly they did!


Isn't it cute?

No comments: