Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Yall! Are you ready for picture overload? As much as mom loves to take pictures of me, I've definitely made it worse with my requests for pictures...

Here's the living room after Santa left... I must have been REALLY good this year!


Mom and dad were able to keep me in my room to get a little breakfast in me before they let me see everything...


Can you tell I was surprised?


"Is this for me?"


I skipped right over the big toys and wanted to open the presents that Santa wrapped in Mickey Mouse paper...


Elefun! Last week I told mommy that Santa was going to bring daddy the elephant game... He did... he did!


After the first present I noticed my awesome tricycle...


Then I noticed my seesaw... I am seesaw obsessed! I look for them everywhere and I love the Santa seesaw display down the street from us... now I have my very own!


and a scooter! This is from Grandma Pat & Aunt Melissa... Thank you!


Back to opening presents... Candy Land!


SO neat! (this was mom's favorite game as a kid)


I got a Leap Frog Tag Junior Reader (dad's favorite present of mine)...


and a Snap and Style baby...


This is SO fun!






I got a new Barney that sings 3 songs and lights up!


and I got Baby Bop! I was so excited (but immediately started asking for BJ... mom said she'd order him)...


Back to the tricycle...


Bendaroos! I'm always excited by the commercial...


Playdoh tools!


and an Alligator! This was SO exciting!


He's a stuffed animal, a pillow and a blanket!




Trying him out as a pillow...


I got this snazzy leopard purse...


My reaction to mom riding my seesaw...


Tricycle riding in the house (this is when I realized there was still snow outside)...


Back outside to play in the snow!








Maggie loves the snow! It was definitely her favorite Christmas present (and the turkey)...






Good thing we played in the morning because it was ALL gone by the afternoon...


"Look mom... snow"




The only way mom and dad could convince me to come in was the promise of more presents... stockings!


Mmmm... chocolate!


I got my first ring pop and 2 pairs of sunglasses...








Back to the seesaw...




Another tree picture...


Waving to Goofy while we watched the Disney Parade...


The Disney parade really held my attention...




Breakfast! Cinnamon rolls and bacon!


Can you tell I was having a good morning?


I went back and played with all of my presents...


Then I decided to spend the rest of the morning on my seesaw...






"I'm flying!"


It's also an awesome catapult...


Daddy set up Elefun for me...


I thought Baby Bop might have fun chasing butterflies...


"Ok guys I'm ready for a nap" (a 4 hour nap!!!)


This is how my hair looked after a 4 hour nap!


Better!


Proof that mommy was there today (though she did spend the entire day in her pj's)...


Finally dressed at 5pm...


I really wanted to push daddy on my tricycle...


He's so funny!


That looks better!


So far my scooter is a great place to watch tv...


More seesawing...




Christmas dinner! Turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, bread and dressing...


I really liked the sweet potatoes...


Maggie loves my alligator...


A nice Christmas bath with my new pink foaming soap...






Though this is my reaction to hair washing...


Back to happy girl afterward...


Merry Christmas from our family to yours! (We are headed to Houston to do it all again tomorrow)...

No comments: