Friday, December 18, 2009

Sick Girl Update & A Couple Pics...

I'm definitely on the mend... Fever is gone, my nose is not quite as runny, but I'm definitely still extra tired and a little out of it... So why would mommy take pictures of me while I'm sick... well I requested every one of them... "mommy picture... camera... cheese"

First I found my flower pillows and laid down to watch Barney...


Miss Piggy had me captivated on the Wendy Williams show... I think I might like to watch a Muppets movie...


This is how mommy found Callie during my nap... so funny!


Tonight after dinner... minutes away from going to bed, I asked for pictures to be taken in front of the tree (I've been well trained)...


See I look better than yesterday huh?


Sonic ice is a family favorite... it's one of my favorite things to snack on (especially when mom is trying to keep me hydrated)...


Look I even gave mommy a smile!


Ok off to bed... we are really hoping that both me and mommy will be feeling better tomorrow. Mommy's cough is pretty awful.

No comments: