Thursday, December 3, 2009

School Birthday Party...

I knew it was a special day when I got to wear my Birthday Girl shirt again...


Dreaming of what the day might hold...


Today was my school birthday party... mom made star cookies since we were learning about stars today...


Excited to see my chocolate cookie with pink icing (perfect since my favorite cookies are "chocolate cookies" and pink is my favorite color)...


Look at my sweet class enjoying their cookies...


YUMMY! Thank you Miss April for taking these pictures, mom was a little sad that she wasn't there to get it all on film...


But she was excited to see her birthday girl walk out in her cute hat...


I left it on for a while...


and asked to eat another cookie (we made cookies in class today too)...


Let the parties continue! Tomorrow is the Mom's League Christmas Party... Life is obviously too exciting right now to sleep. I didn't take a nap at all today. Just sang and talked in my crib for 2 hours.

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

We are looking forward to her party tomorrow. She's been watching me sew Milla's special creation and sings Happy To You (Happy Birthday)for Milla.