Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Playdate at Bubba's & 2 Year Appointment...

This picture was taken last night when I asked daddy to take a picture of me... this goes something like "picture peas cheese"... I expect a camera to be ready at all times!


This morning I was back in my cape and ready to color...


When I was finally willing to get ready (which took mentioning our destination) we arrived at Bubba's house...


Bubba and Addi playing paddycake...


"Hello mommy... pictures of me please"...


Bubba and I did some dancing...


Mom found the perfect Christmas shirt for me... it's Micky Mouse and it says "I love presents"...


Cheesy toddler grin...


Playing with Addi in the office...


This continues to be one of my favorite toys...


Miss Carrie got the drafting paper out for us to color on...


and Austin joined us...


Getting really into my work...


Back to Bubba's room for some peekaboo!


Addi rode the plane chair...


and then I did...


Back to coloring...


A game of "got you" in full effect...


I would run so fast that I would slide...


Bubba got his hair cut by Miss Christi so we all got suckers...


The boys watched some VeggieTales...


and I continued to run around the house (I'm very comfortable at Bubba's house)...


Austin tried out the tricycle...


and then I did...


Big Bubba hugs on my way out... we were giving SUCH sweet hugs, but mom couldn't get her camera fast enough...





This afternoon it was time for my 2 year checkup...

2 weeks old...


3 months old...


6 months old...


12 months old...


15 months old...


18 months old...


2 years old!


I'm 24.2 pounds (1 1/2 pounds heavier than my 18 month appointment), and that is at the 17th percentile for weight (doctor isn't worried, it's bigger than mom at my age).

I'm 35.5 inches (almost 3 inches taller than my 18 month appointment), and that is at the 87th percentile for height.

My head circumference of 19.75 inches (still grew 1/2 an inch!), and that is at the 97th percentile for head circumference.


Oh and a fun idea... someone suggested to bring crayons to the appointment and let your kid color on the paper... it worked GREAT!

2 comments:

Leia said...

That's my girl. Keep rocking that big head.

Frugal Jen said...

What a great idea to bring colors to the dr's office!

So glad Milla is still enjoying her cape.