Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Polar Express Visits School!

You know the rule at our house... if I get pigtails... we're going somewhere fun!


Wow I've changed since my first pigtails...


This morning mommy & I wore our pajamas to school for Polar Express Day!


I'm really getting good at this standing in front of the tree and smiling thing...


A little blurry... but a cute smirky smile...


This is the first time that mom can think of that all my hair went up into two pigtails so evenly...


She even made me some Santa bows...


When we arrived at school we had some play time...


I was so happy mom was there...


Then we headed over to Fellowship Hall for our adventure...

We started with Music with Miss Donna...


and mom got these videos...

watch how well I do the rhythm with my bells...


and how well I follow directions...


and the dancing in this one...


Class shot with Miss Donna...


Next we headed in to meet the conductor...


and ride to the North Pole...


We had a teddy bear conductor!


What a cute train of toddlers!


When we got to the North Pole the conductor read us the toddler version of Polar Express...


and I agreed to take one picture with mommy...


I love pajama day at school!


After the conductor read the story we got cold bells (just like in the story)...


Lining up to head to the next room of fun!


Which was games!

We built a snowman...




Pretty cute huh?


We were really into it!




Then we tossed Jingle Bells...


and waited in line for the snowball relay...


scooping my snowball...


Got one!


Carrying it to the container...


Brooklyn's turn...


Pin the Nose on Rudolph!


another shot of my cute pigtails and bows...


Saying my prayer before snack time...


Mmmm... sugar cookies!


I scarfed the first one...


drank some juice to wash it down...


and asked for a second...


This is when I told Miss Glenna that I was going to hug Santa!


"Is it time? Is it time to see Santa?"


Nicholas was first...


Then Keira and Gavin...


Brooklyn...


I love the way she looked at him...


I gave him the same look...


I would only go up there with mommy...


But he gave me a candy cane...


that I scarfed in 3 minutes flat!


One last class picture before we headed back to our classroom (I wouldn't be in it if mommy wouldn't)...


It was such a fun day! I'm so glad that I go to a preschool that goes the extra mile to make our experiences so special!

No comments: