Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Toddler Fun...

"Ok mom... you put me in a beautiful dress... where are we going?"


Oh yeah... we'll have to have a photo shoot first...





We headed outside to see Santa...


Oh how I love him!


High fives...


and kisses...


We finally loaded up the car and headed to Casa Manana to watch "Santa Claus is Coming to Town"...


I checked out the tree...


Remember this dress from last Christmas...


I took a picture with mommy...


Wow I've changed...


Hudson arrived...


The show was REALLY good and I was very well behaved. I moved around a lot, but I loved the show and LOVED seeing Santa... every time he would leave the stage I would ask Miss Kelly "where's Santa"... at one point Santa left the stage and I said "Bye Santa" so loud everyone heard me...


It snowed at the end of the show...


and I clapped really hard for everyone when they took their bows...

u
We played with Santa again when we got home...


I had definitely been sitting still for too long!


Silly smiles...


When we came inside I was surprised to see that Callie had taken a nap in Coco's pack and play!


This evening we headed out to ride on the North Pole Express with our Mom's League friends...


I was so excited to see Sophia...


We watched a little show first...


It was LOUD...


Giving mommy big hugs...


After we watched the show it was time to head to the North Pole...


Such a sweet picture of Sophia and her mommy...


Trying to get a family picture...


I was so excited to be on a REAL train!!


Running around with some other Mom's League friends...


Watching the houses go by...


Laughing with daddy...


Finally Santa walked through the aisles...


SO exciting! I even gave him a high five...


Watching him walk by...


Another family picture attempt...


Sophia had me laughing most of the trip...





One last picture on the train...


Next we got hot chocolate... mom tried to cool it off, but I was begging for it so she finally gave in... Oh MAN was it hot!


Mom added some cold water... much better!


Sophia and I headed to the art area to make ornaments...


I made a pretty snowflake...


Finally we wrapped up our day by watching the light show at the gazebo...


The lights are choreographed to music...


I was pretty tired, but I still enjoyed the lights...


When we got home I had to expend a little more toddler energy before bedtime...


Goodnight daddy!

No comments: