Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lazy Day with Mommy...

Turns out gymnastics was canceled... so it was another day with nothing on the agenda... which oddly enough use to be our regular routine... but not since I started school, classes & playgroups.

I'm getting pretty use to staying in my pajamas until 10am...


Mommy would like to hug whoever created playdoh!


We were making "scarves" for my farm animals out of playdoh and mommy asked me if I wanted to wear her bright scarf...


Just lounging...


As a treat mommy opened my Elmo stamp for me... he was good fun for a while (too bad my fingers and toes are still red)...




"Hello... mommy... can we please leave the house now?"


Yep, I know the routine...


We headed to the mall to watch the chaos... Mom emptied her change holder in her car into her purse so I could throw the money into the fountain... this is SO fun to me!


But probably not as much fun as this kid was having (mom kept waiting for me to ask to do it)...








Had to stop and ride the carousel...


I asked mommy to move my big chair over to my dollhouse this afternoon so I could be comfortable while I played... HA!


As a special treat, mommy made homemade chocolate chip cookies...


I gobbled mine!


They were so good! It's a new recipe a friend shared...


I continue to ask for the camera at bathtime... WHAT A HAM!


Here's the recipe:
2 1/4 cup flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 cup of butter or margerine
1/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup light brown sugar
1 4oz pkg of instant vanilla pudding (unprepared, powder only)
2 eggs
1 12oz pkg of chocolate chips

Cream sugars and butter. Add eggs and beat until mixed. Then mix in remaining ingredients (add chocolate chips last). Bake at 375 for approx. 7 minutes or until golden. Use ungreased baking sheets.

No comments: