Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Elefun & Kisses...

Today I thought I'd talk about some of my favorite toys from Christmas... just in case you are looking for good toddler birthday presents or just a way to kill time on a Saturday afternoon...

The first Elefun! Mom has no idea why I think this game is so fun... but MAN is it fun! The butterflies fly out the nose (you are suppose to catch them with a net but I just like catching them with my hands). Totally worth it for $14...


Next Snap and Style Babies... $13 at Walmart... SOOOO much fun! These are some of my favorite babies now. Their clothes and hats snap on for hours of entertainment (and great fine motor skill practice)...




I also still LOVE my cape... it's perfect for my new seesaw...


You should always have a cape when you fly!




Serious superhero face...


Totally off topic... aren't these giraffe socks cute?


They are super warm and PINK! (I constantly request pink socks)... By the way I have my very first movie I'm obsessed with... STUART LITTLE! I could watch it all day!


Before bathtime I kept asking daddy to wrap me up in blankies (see my babies everywhere)...


1 bathtime picture...


I was never a very affectionate baby, but I've become a very affectionate toddler...


Notice my pictures look a little crisper? Mommy got Lightroom today as her Christmas present... wish her luck learning it!


"Love you mommy"...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have a Snap N Style Abby Cadabby, brand new in the box, if you are interested!