Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Opening of Presents...

Mom and dad decided the party was just too much fun (and chaotic) to open presents there... so when I woke up from my nap... it was present time!


Walking in to see the pile... The first thing out of my mouth was "sweet!"


I was so excited!


Let the opening begin!


A princess camera!


and princess shoes!


4 pairs of princess shoes to be exact!


a chalk board...


I've definitely mastered unwrapping presents...


I have always loved this Dora playset when I play at Paradise Pond... I'm so excited to have my very own!


I got lots of Melissa and Doug...





One of my favorite things... my Cupcake Cape (thanks Madeline & Miss Jennifer!)


sort of an Elvis impression huh?


Flying...


See my cat can fly too!


I got a second baby doll... and named her Kiki... I was calling Coco and Kiki my friends...


I definitely love dollies...


Back in my cape...


Daddy helped me fly...


and I asked to watch the "Quack Shoes" episode of Fresh Beat Band so I could tap dance with my heels...


I had so much fun opening my presents... I said "awesome" and "wow" as I opened things. We stayed home tonight and ate fuddruckers. We found out today that I was exposed to H1N1 yesterday... say a prayer that I don't get it! Especially not on my birthday!

3 comments:

Nancy Kay said...

Happy 2nd birthday to Milla, daughter of my niece Ashlee. I am sending you greetings from Rockport, using my laptop in my car in the parking lot of Holiday Inn. I enjoy so much following your adventures every day.
Love, Aunt Nancy Kay

Jenny said...

A fun day it was...the teddy bear bag was from B & P..I found the card in the car:)

Frugal Jen said...

I love seeing Milla in the cape! So glad she loved it!

We had a great time at the party!