Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Santa Pictures...

This morning we decided not to have any playdates since mom wasn't sure how well she was going to feel. Instead we put on our Christmas red and headed to the mall.


Mom knows that next week when the kids are out of school that the Santa line is going to be REALLY long so today was the day... She finally had to give in to the fact that she was going to be in my 2 year old picture with me... at least it is done! I carried around my picture the rest of the day...


We also road the carousel...


Being silly with daddy (we was working as my personal trampoline)...



Maggie decided she wanted to slide tonight... they actually have this slide at the daycare she stays at sometimes...


I thought it was HILARIOUS!


75 pound dog down a tiny slide!


Watching Callie under the tree... my pets keep me entertained!


This is how you know I love school... I wore my backpack all evening. I love to unload and reload it...


FULL dress up mode!


Oh wait... here's even MORE!


After taking pictures in the bath the other night tonight I said "more pictures... cheese" when we got in the tub... so daddy grabbed the camera...


This is a common bathtub sight... Maggie loves bath water!


Big toothy smile...


Even my "cheese" smile is cute!


Ok well not this one...


Tomorrow is my "Happy Birthday Jesus" party at school! I can't wait!

No comments: