Saturday, December 12, 2009

Corbin's Birthday & Gaylord Texan Christmas...

This morning mommy and I headed to Corbin's 2nd birthday party (yes the purse was my idea)...


There's the birthday boy!


He has a great playroom and Elmo was on tv...


He also has a pretty cool diner...


While I enjoyed playing I kept saying "more party... more party" (I definitely associate parties with cake)...


Finally it was time!

Corbin let mommy get one picture with his hat on...


Mmmm... pizza!


I was definitely proud of eating it like a big girl...


Corbin enjoyed his too...


Tiny princess bites...


This is when I eyed the cupcakes...


I know these cupcakes... they are the same ones I loved at Bella's birthday party...


Corbin was super excited to blow out his candles...


What a great smile!


I didn't hesitate to start eating...


Go Corbin... eat that cupcake!


YUM!


This is the point where Corbin's grandma made a comment about me being a girl that knows how to enjoy a cupcake (almost the exact same comment I got at Bella's party)...


I look like a clown!

YUMMY!


After cake I was full of toddler energy...


So we went outside to jump...


What a fun jump place!


With a big slide!


Mommy tried to get a cute picture of me and Corbin...


Here we are at his birthday last year...

She likes this one...


Silly toddlers!


I wanted to jump without my boots on, but I also wanted to hold my boots (they are as soft as stuffed animals)...


SO fun!


Corbin has this great slide...


Back to jumping...


Corbin gave me my goody bag and I gave him a big birthday hug... Happy Birthday my friend!!!


After a nice afternoon nap it was time for a cute Christmas outfit and dinner out...


I'm getting very good at posing in front of the tree...


But I wanted Santa and my dollie (which covered up my cute shirt)...


We headed to Uncle Julios... as soon as I could see the sign I said "Right there... I see it"... HA! Definitely one of my favorite restaurants... did you know that's the restaurant mommy and daddy went to the night they got engaged?


BIG blue eyes!


After dinner we headed to the Gaylord to check out all their Christmas decorations...


Did you know they have a store called Amelia's? I've started calling myself A-Milla... HA!


Big smiles with mommy on the riverwalk...


Watching trains...


They had beautiful dangling lights that looked like ice...


We took a walk through the grapevine vineyards...


They were all lit up...


We found a gingerbread house that was just my size...


Can you tell I had a good time?


We even found a Texas themed Santa...


One last picture in front of the big red tree... Mom loves this tree!

No comments: