Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve Day...

Mom says I'm still too young to participate in New Year's Eve... so today was just like any other day to me...

I did have a good hair day when I woke up though...


Wild curls!


We played Elefun...


I played with my princesses while wearing a dress-up necklace and doing "magic" with my wand...


Finally dressed I played with my "2 Barneys"...


Maggie and I watched some Stuart Little...


It's seriously the best movie ever!


When daddy got home we did gymnastics...


and Grandma Kitty & Papa came over to play and have dinner! We are celebrating a late Christmas with them this weekend...


I was so excited to see them (mom didn't tell me they were coming because she was afraid I wouldn't sleep)...


We built with my blocks...


and I tried to climb "stairs"...


Grandma Kitty read my "Twas the Night Before Christmas"...


see just like any other night...

Happy New Year friends!

No comments: