Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Jesus Party & Swine Flu...

I mean seriously... do I look like I have the swine flu in this picture?


This morning was our class Christmas party... it's theme... Happy Birthday Jesus! So fun since I'm totally into birthdays right now!

Saying grace...


Sweet Brooklyn...


First we had snack... cheerio mix & grapes...




Then we had CAKE! Yes mom made the cake... I saw it this morning and begged for cake for the next 3 hours while at school. Miss April said I did really well if I was distracted, but any time I would get bored I'd start asking for cake again...


Didn't mommy do a good job? Decorating a cake with a sinus infection is not an easy task!


Finally CAKE!


Happy girl!


As always mom is just amazed how good my fork skills are when cake is involved...


Next we did our art project... we colored these little nativity scenes...


and made snowglobes...


Time for some singing...


That alligator song is my favorite!


Can you tell how much I love Miss Glenna?


Again... do I look sick here?


Or here...


Or here?


While mom cleaned up the party she gave me a sucker... I started fading quickly after that...


I gave Miss April a hug and headed home...


By the time we got home my nose was streaming and my cough was crazy out of control. Mom got a short nap out of me and called the doctor.

This was how I spent my evening...


watching the same episode of Barney over and over... I'm stuck on the "Dog Show" episode...


Please pray I'm well by Christmas!

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

Oh No! Get well soon Milla!

Great job on the cake Ashlee! One day I hope to be a baker as great as you :)