Saturday, December 5, 2009

Milla Mouse's Birthday Party!

Happy Birthday Party Day to ME!


This morning we headed to Jump for Fun for my 2nd birthday party...

Here's my invitation...


Our family picture...


What a big difference from last year!


I got to jump with all my friends...

Addison, Keira, Mallory, Jacob, Maddison, Will, Brooklyn, Madeline, Karyssa, Zuzi, Addison, Addiesyn, Ava, and Thomas (not pictured... Hudson, Bella, Corbin, Delaney, Sophia, Grant, Miles, and Carter)...


I was so excited about my Minnie Mouse theme & that it was at my favorite jump place...


Mom made my shirt...


You know that sliding is my favorite thing at Jump for Fun...


Which it continued to be today...


I had lots of friends there (but they were moving too fast for mom to get too many pictures)...

The Addi's...


Madeline in her Minnie best...


Me and Brooklyn...


My buddy Jacob...


Sweet Mallory arrived too...


Water break...


Big Birthday Girl slide...


Daddy decided to slide too...


I got Minnie Mouse out of the party room so she could play too...


She does complete the outfit doesn't she?


Sweet Sophia had a great time...


She had Hudson cracking up...


Madeline and I enjoyed jumping together...


Daddy helped me do BIG jumps!


Finally it was time to move to the party room...


Look how cute it is!


The cake table...


Yep... mom made the cake too...


and she made the hat...

Daddy and I checked out the big chair (I didn't like it)...


But daddy did...


It was time to go get my friends so they could come eat CAKE!


I said cake at least 100 times...


Here we go... all lined up...


Our party leader told us to jump to the room...


Time for cake!


Checking out my Minnie Mouse cake...


Everyone was ready to eat...


Even before the cake was cut...


Mommy held me while everyone sung "Happy Birthday"...


and she helped me blow out my candles...


Madeline sat by me while we enjoyed our cake...


Toddler mayhem!


I am so glad all my friends could join me...


I love cake before lunch!


But I think 2nd birthday parties are pretty tiring...


I handed out all the goody bags (until I got nervous that I wasn't going to get one)...


and then I begged to go slide one more time (which is against the rules)...


I was ready to go once I saw that all my friends had left...


Look at all my stuff going out to the car! What a day!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

What a wonderful party you had, Miss Milla! We are terribly sad that we weren't able to be there with you! Happy 2nd birthday sweet girl!