Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ice Princess...

It's just too cold in the morning for me to smile at the camera... but mom wanted one shot of the outfit before we loaded up the car... just in case it didn't come back in one piece...


After school, I was much more willing to participate. How cute is this outfit?


As a special treat mom blew up Santa for me to play with...


I love giving him high fives...


Mommy asked me to give her my "princess smile" and this is what she got... it's a new smile and mom thinks it's pretty sweet...


I asked to swing, but quickly realized it was too chilly...


So we moved inside to play with the tree...


Mom loves these pictures where the flash blows out all the color in my face and all you are left with is my crazy blue eyes...


I got this great cupcake ornament from daddy's co-worker Paula, I LOVE it! It's a cupcake and it's pink... perfect!


I'm constantly re-arranging ornaments...


Silly smirk...


Look who was in my kangaroo climber!!


This was me trying to see the babies on mommy's camera...


After naptime we headed back out to see Santa...


I thought Coco should meet him too (she gave him a kiss)...


Which I thought was pretty silly...


and before the night was over I decided I needed to try on mommy's pink boots... They are BIG!

No comments: