Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Gymnastics and a Tummy Ache...

This is my new leopard jacket and boots that Nana & Pop Pop bought me for Christmas... super cute huh?


It's good to have 2 pairs of boots since that's all I ever want to wear...


Walking out to blow up Santa (mom isn't sure how we are ever going to put him away)...


We headed to ASI to do a makeup class... I hadn't been there in almost a month and I was with a different teacher so it took me a while to warm up...


But eventually I had fun...




We were in the small pitt today and all I wanted to do was build...


I asked mommy to take this picture of me on the slide...


After class we drove by the house and saw that there were LOTS of guys digging... hopefully that means our foundation will be poured in the next few days...


The rest of the day was spent with a tummy ache... I guess you could call it traveler's constipation (there's a long story of why a girl with a tummy ache was given a chocolate cookie, to sum it up I was promised popcorn - high in fiber... and the fuse on the microwave busted so mom had to make me forget about the popcorn)...


I mean how pitiful is this face? I was absolutely miserable for about 4 hours...


But after it passed I was back to my normal smiley face...


Maggie watched over me the entire time to make sure I was ok... can you believe her snout hair is already turning white... she's only 3 years old!


I asked for more pictures after bathtime... last week mommy was making me laugh doing her "serious face" which I call her "circus face"... I was trying to make a "circus face" here...


Still trying...


Mom thinks she is in trouble since her serious face makes me laugh!

No comments: