Monday, April 6, 2009

16 Months Old!!!

This morning was Music Class and I had a blast!


Here I am with my friends from playgroup Will & Hudson... I love having them in class...


We decided to take some videos today at class...
















After nap time we headed to Party City to get me a birthday balloon... since it's my 16 month birthday and all...


After we got home, we took some fun pictures to mark my 16 month birthday...

Notice the bunny on my sweater... I never thought I would be wearing my bunny sweater in April... but it was cold today... and it's perfectly Eastery...


Mom was pretty proud of me feeding myself mini-wheats... these are one of my favorite treats!


I still love my Kangaroo Climber!


and my pink car (which somehow made it in the house sometime over the weekend and I've been enjoying putting things in my trunk)... missing your keys? Check my trunk...


Happy toddler!


Since my canines started bothering me I'm back to reading A LOT! I now know the word "book" and bring them to mommy and daddy constantly...


"Pat, Pat Kitty"...


I'm figuring out how to comb my hair (wrong end mom says)...


Can you believe how long my hair has gotten lately???


Look how zoned out I am on Yo Gabba Gabba...


See how much longer my hair is than in late December?


Still watching Yo Gabba Gabba... Jack Black was on it today... AWESOME!


Tonight after dinner I got a birthday treat... a Peep!

"What is this???"


Look I've already got the whole Tyra Banks smiling with your eyes thing down...


So intent on savoring every bite!


Sticky pink sugar goodness...


"Peeps are awesome!"


"Here Maggie you can have my leftovers!"


Mom will try to do my 16 month stats tomorrow... she feels like she just did my 15 month ones a couple of days ago... time sure is flying by...

Here is a picture of me on this day last year... 4 months old...


The biggest news is that yesterday I took my last bottle! I am now bottle free!!! Woo hoo!

No comments: