Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter 2009

Happy Easter Everybody!


Can you believe how much I've grown since Easter last year? WOW!


Wearing my "Snuggle Bunny" shirt again... it's not a formal Easter dress, but we decided to have a casual Easter this year...


Look what the Easter Bunny brought me! Yippee!!!


"Look at all these cool things!"


An Abby Cadabby doll and Abby Cadabby stickers! The Easter Bunny knows my heart!


Here's a couple videos of me opening everything...



and M&Ms... YUMMY!


and a Bunnytown DVD... My favorite!


and Blues Clues!


Checking out my loot...


There were even things at the bottom of the basket...


Our family picture...


What do you think... will I be a ballet dancer????


Mommy tried to recapture her favorite photo from last Easter...


What do you think?


This is more like it!


Me and my Grandad... I really enjoyed playing with him this trip.


The Forts...


Mom couldn't decide between the pics, so she posted both...


STICKERS! Look at my cheeks...


We moved my swing to the front yard so that I can watch the cars drive by and Zaiden can swing too...


Can you tell that daddy made it so my swing goes MUCH higher!


My favorite game is dad running under my swing... cracks me up every time...


Playing with my new bathtub paint and watering can...


War Paint!

No comments: