Sunday, April 5, 2009

Bluebonnets, Birthday Parties & Books...

Here are a few more pictures from yesterday's shoot... mom went out to help Ms. Melissa today, but it was SO windy and cold they had to postpone the rest of the pictures. Glad we got ours done yesterday!

I really was unsure of what to think of these flowers that were almost as tall as me...


Look how little I am compared to daddy's long legs!


Little House on the Prairie...


Checking the flowers out...


A couple shots of the bluebonnets that mom shot...


using her macro setting...


Saturday evening it was time to meet up with my friends for Keira's birthday party at Dove Park. Another of my friends turning 2!! That's so scary because it means that someday I'm going to turn 2! Whoa!


This play area is built for kids in wheelchairs so there are ramps everywhere and the playground is HUGE, I was all over the place!


"Hi mom!"


Doing my own thing... no parents needed...


I went down all the slides by myself...


and climbed up this one... daddy had to take my shoes off for me to do it, but I made it up to the very top!


Ready for a cake break...


Here's the birthday girl Keira... sorry there aren't more pictures of her, but we were all on the go... (notice Madison down there ready for some cake)...


Keira really enjoyed us singing "Happy Birthday" to her...


Ready for Round 2...


Someone offered to take a picture of us... mom wishes daddy's eyes were open...


After dinner at Fuddruckers we decided to sidewalk chalk...


This was right after I put the brush in my mouth... not so good...


I'm really enjoying these long evenings of sunlight... bring on summer!


Waving hi to our neighbor Howard... who came over to hang out with us...


Daddy drew me a little friend...


and eventually (as always) the bow had to come out...


This picture is to prove that mom does let me get dirty sometimes...


She even let daddy give me a chalk tattoo...


Silly daddy!


Today we went to lunch at Uncle Julios (which mom said was her best dining experience ever with me... now that I like to eat chicken and beans, I'm happily entertained by eating the entire meal)...

After lunch we headed to Barnes and Noble for story time...


Dad and I waved at all the people walking by...


Look how little I am compared to this big bear!


Tonight I tried once again to make friends with Callie... I'm definitely getting closer (the entire time mom says "no hit" to both of us... like Callie understands!)


Here are a few videos from tonight... here I am blowing my Papa Rodman kisses...


Patting the dog and saying "Pat Pat"...


Barking at the dog on tv...


and working on my body parts... I'm actually getting pretty good at them, but tonight all I wanted to do was work on my new "pat pat" skill... I was even giving mommy pats...

No comments: