Monday, April 13, 2009

Typical Monday + 16 month stats...

Mom owes you all stats people! I'm saying new words, I've gained weight, I have new favorite tv shows... yes most of this is in my normal posts, but mom wants an easily accessible place to find it when she wonders what I was doing at 16 months...

  • I now weigh 22 pounds on the nose (mom weighed me at Petsmart last Friday)...
  • I am 31 inches tall
  • I am still cutting those nasty canines... YUCK! This is in full force this week and driving mom crazy!
  • I have some new dance moves... all of them remind mom of dad dancing (which scares her)...
  • I totally understand signing "please" now and often point to something and sign "please" (which usually gets me what I want)... When I'm really desperate I will say it...
  • I know flash a really cute smile and say "cheese" when mommy says "cheese"...
  • My favorite kid's show is Yo Gabba Gabba... I request it by name "Wiggle"... I love it! I do still watch Sesame Street in the morning, but it doesn't captivate me like it use to.
  • I usually watch Blues Clues in the car... I still love Blue...
  • My favorite toy is my ball popper... if you don't have one you need one... it's the BEST!
  • I am starting to pre-potty train... I now tell mommy "poo poo" before I go... she is optimistic that she might have me potty trained for pre-school!
  • I love Little Gym and am becoming a pretty strong gymnast... If asked to do a forward roll I get in position and wait for mom to push me over.
  • I am now loving swim lessons, I started going under last week and didn't freak out.
  • I pretty much eat whatever mom is eating... chicken nuggets, meatballs, grilled chicken, ham... I am definitely a carnivore...
  • I LOVE stickers... I even say the word "sticker"...
  • I am a true Mockingbird and I will say anything you want me to say if you say "Can you say"... I'm working on saying "Yes" (while bobbing my head), "Mimi" (mom), "Maggie", "Mine" (while tapping my tummy),
  • I'm attached to my blankie and have more than one (I often want more than one at a time now)
  • I'm over my dog anxiety that I had last month and back to loving them...
  • I have hit other kids... only boys... and only when they steal my toys... including a 7 year old boy at the park... I'm brave!
  • I love to give hugs and kisses... I'm often seen running up to mommy or daddy's legs and kissing their legs with a big hug (I land on mommy's bottom most of the time when she is cooking which cracks her up)...
  • I am really working on my stranger anxiety, I was very friendly with Grandad and Nana this weekend... it's definitely getting better!
  • I still fit in 6-12 month dresses from Gymboree, but the 12-18 month pants fit much better...
  • Lollipops and M&Ms are my favorite things...
  • Almost every night if asked if I am ready to go to bed... I leave the living room and go to my bedroom ready to go to sleep...
  • Mom has literally only had to do 3 time outs with me over the past month... I learn quickly!
  • I've mastered the big slide at the playground, although it makes mom's heart stop every time I go up there...
  • I'm pretty obsessed with baby dolls and babies in general... I carry my baby dolls all over the house...
  • I love to play dress up and to dress up my Maggie dog...
Did I mention I like dressing Maggie up? This morning I emptied mommy's lingerie drawer on her... she's such an easy going dog!


Back to music class... These scarves are my favorite part! Any one know where mommy can get some?


"I see you mommy"


Today I was tired... mom isn't sure I slept that great last night... but I was cuddly and cute which she loved!


I perked up for drums...


and the big drum...


I still love my kangaroo climber...


SO fun!


Mom thought this was funny... till she saw I was just trying to climb up closer to the guy without a shirt on that was on Dancing with the Stars... hee hee...


It's a Milla size exercise ball! How fun!


What do you think... do I have an entry for America's Funniest Home Videos?

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Try sam moon for the scarves:)