Thursday, April 30, 2009

Milla the Monkey...

First a lost picture from the trip... this was breakfast the first morning before Sea World... mom just thinks it's a super cute picture. I was THRILLED to eat breakfast at the table downstairs without a high chair...


Mom didn't think she was going to have any pictures to post today... we did end up going to swim class today and I did great, but we didn't take any pictures...

Tonight I figured out a new skill...



I know lots of my friends mastered this skill a long time ago, but being short and our couches being high... I'm excited to finally have it mastered!


Now I can lounge on the couch with Maggie...


and jump on the couch...


And dive bomb off the side...


About that time dad decided to scoot my kangaroo climber over next to the couch... SO fun!


Now I have a whole obstacle course...





Can I climb out the window too?


All that climbing was exhausting!

No comments: