Friday, April 24, 2009

Day 1: Family Vacation - Traveling...

First, mom must apologize for these pictures being large... she forgot to change the settings before she started the post and she's simply too tired to fix it... so you get bigger pictures of Milla tonight... not bad huh?

Since there are going to be SO many pictures while we are on vacation, mom has decided we should start "Picture of the Day"... the family will vote on the best picture of the day and it will be posted first and then in context within the post...

Here is today's... (look in the yellow hole)...


This morning mom needed to distract me while she packed for the trip so I got to play in the water!


This is definitely one of my favorite past-times... I actually spent 30 minutes playing in there today...


"Can we go play with bubbles mommy?"


SO FUN!


Gymboree bubbles are the absolute best! I don't think I've given them a plug lately...


Even fun on my back!


Popping them off of Maggie's back...


Daddy lifting me into the bubbles...


After packing up the entire house, we were almost ready to go... I was SO bored!


Mom took me out to swing while daddy packed up the car...


We stopped in Temple and played at Chick-fil-A... it was SO much fun! The first time through the tunnels and slides mom went with me...


See mom?


Here we are!


"Come on daddy, join us!"


Here is mommy sliding...


After mom showed me the ropes once... I decided to conquer it myself... over and over and over again... I was even braver than the 3 year old I was playing with!


Heading up the ladder again...


We finally arrived in San Antonio and I was ready to wave at the entire drill team that arrived after us... funny enough they are from mommy's hometown!!


Since it was such a long day we decided to skip the fancy restaurants and just go have onion rings and burgers at Jim's... it was definitely not fine dining... but it filled my belly just fine!


I'm really getting good at coloring...


Tomorrow we head to Sea World with my friend Emerson! YAY!

1 comment:

Jim's food joint said...

Don't knock Jim's, GREAT Breakfast!!