Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Little Gym & Bunny Ears...

"What you want me to put these ears on so you can get a cute Easter shirt/Easter bunny ears picture?


"How's this one?"


Trying another set (the first set won't stay on my big head)... look at Maggie laughing in the background... she's just glad it isn't her!


We had about 20 minutes to hang out before leaving for Little Gym... so we took Maggie outside...


I always find "treasures" outside... like rocks and leaves...


I'm obsessed with birds now!


Mom has never noticed me looking up this high before... I was watching birds fly... can I fly?


Time for Little Gym...


Ms. Natalie and I were working on my monkey swing and then she flipped me! WOW!


Mom helped me practice my flip... (and yes I kicked mommy in the eye... and yes I found that hilarious! - Mommy is ok by the way)...


Then I decided to show off what I learned from watching my friend Bella's video... (it's not as scary as it looks... there's an extender on the beam which makes it wider than a normal beam... no worries!)


After free time we got to play with balls... today we had small balls to play with too... I loved them!


They are perfect for the girl on the go!


When it was bell time... I wanted Addison's bell... I was nice though and waited until she moved to get my own...


"Look mom... I got a stamp... can I have a nap now?"

No comments: