Saturday, April 11, 2009

Almost Easter...

Today was a great day! This is the first trip with Grandad and Nana that I've been warm, charming and bubbly with them... and all that with teething and a possible cold... blech!

Mom can't think of the last time I was sick... oh wait, that would have been when I cut my last teeth... some things never change!

This morning we went to the Gymboree Outlet and bought lots of summer clothes... mom was REALLY surprised to find out we were earning GYMBUCKS! That's right... Gymboree Outlets are now issuing Gymbucks... so exciting!

After shopping we went to Uncle Julio's for brunch/lunch... yummy! Then I had a nice long nap and we headed to the Easter Egg Hunt a few streets over hosted by a local church...

Unfortunately, I was tired when I woke up and grumpy and it took me a long time to get going and when we got there it was OVER! Completely over...

This is how you often find me when I first get somewhere new... safely clung to mommy's legs...


Since we missed the hunt, the nice lady in charge gave me a few eggs from her bag... Thank You!


Look how crazy the playground was!!! WOW!


Grandad helped me pet a puppy...


"Daddy that was SO exciting!"


and then he convinced me to brave the playground...


Look at the slide... see... he helped me slide...


Such a cute picture of me and my sweet Grandparents...


When we got home we played in the backyard for a little while...


I climbed in the rocking chair and rocked myself... such a big girl!


Wait another Easter Egg Hunt?


Since tomorrow's forecast is 90% chance of rain, mom decided we should hunt eggs today...


Doing my "I found an egg" dance...


Posing for Nana...


Mom's way of getting me to look at the camera...


"I can really eat the candy in the eggs?"


Peek-a-boo!


Since I'm getting a sand table from Grandma Kitty and Papa, Grandad and Nana bought me some sand toys today... YAY!


I knew exactly how to use the rake and the watering can...


"Look an Easter Basket"...


with a PRINCESS PHONE!!!


Time for "Hold Still"... I only watched it 3 or 4 times today...


I was saying "Wiggle" here...


So much fun!


Basket on my head... ha!


Grandad was so sweet to read me books...


Tomorrow is Easter... mom and I are both under the weather so we plan on taking it easy, watching the rain and enjoying our visitors... Mom is making a yummy casserole for breakfast and I'm sure we'll have LOTS of pictures... Cross your fingers that the Easter Bunny finds our house!

No comments: