Saturday, April 4, 2009

Weekend Preview...

We have had a super busy day... Bluebonnet pictures... Keira's 2nd birthday party... sidewalk chalking... mommy has to get up early tomorrow morning to go help Ms. Melissa with day 2 of bluebonnet pictures, so she just wanted to post a few pictures from today.

We did professional pictures with Melissa Darst today, we should have the previews soon, but after we were done, mom and dad took turns shooting a few more pictures of me for the blog...

I really did not enjoy the bluebonnets, I kept trying to explain to mom that they are weeds and itchy... but mom just loves them...

I promise to be back tomorrow with more bluebonnet outtakes... pictures from Keira's party and whatever else the weekend brings... for now here are these...


About as good as my pictures got...



Cute pic of me and mom...


and a sweet one of me and daddy...


What I really thought of the weeds...



Mom and dad were amazed at how red my hair photographed today...

No comments: