Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Doggie Tales...

Ok first a few catch up things from yesterday...

Look we were featured on MckMama's blog! How cool is that?


Mom also forgot that she took a few pictures of me on the mini ferris wheel at the mall yesterday...

Does that duck have a bow?


Nope just a little girl!


Signing "please" for mommy to start it again (she didn't have any more quarters)...


Hold on... Maggie is interrupting me... she says she will write the rest of this blog... ENJOY!

Ok I only get one post a year so here it goes...

I have a good life here at the Fort house, maybe not as good as I had it before Milla got here, but she is my best friend so I can't complain...

I was very surprised when mom threw me in the car this morning...

See the anxiety on my face? (I don't get to ride in the car very often)...


We ended up at the vet's office... this was the first time Milla had been to the Doggie Doctor and she thought it was REALLY cool... especially when she saw all the toys... we just couldn't decide if they were doggie toys or human toys...


Milla has gotten really sweet about giving me hugs, pats and kisses... she's a good best friend...


She even dressed for the occasion... her shirt says "Puppy Love"... she also had mom ask the receptionist if they have any summer internships for 1 year olds... they said maybe she could come in and play with all of the puppies...


She showed me how to roll the car...


and protected me when the nurse came out to get me... she knows what happens at the doctor, she's had more shots this past year than I've had in my whole life!


All done! Look at how proud I am! I also got weighed... mommy had recently decided that I was looking a little small and had asked daddy to start feeding me more... well today I weighed 68 pounds! I think all of Milla's leftovers are doing me good!


Riding in the backseat with my best friend...


Milla asked mommy if I can ride everywhere with them during the day... I think it's a great idea!

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

What a cute post with Milla and her best friend :)