Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Very Fun Morning...

This morning Mom's League had a new member event at Bear Creek Park in Keller. I always love going to the park and since mom is membership chair she thought we should go...

Check me out on the big girl swing... mom kept telling me to hold on... (I was SO stinkin' proud at this point)...


See my hand slowly coming off... yes I did fall... but I only cried a little and I will definitely keep trying... I want to swing like a big girl SOON!


Look who mom invited to join us... my friend Nathan and his mom Carrie... remember when we went to the zoo? Look at how close he is to walking!


Attempt #1 of us standing together...


I loved going up and down this bridge...


Nathan and his mommy went down the big slide...


We played Pirates...


How cute is this???


Then we found a little boy to play with... Thanks for coming to play Nathan!


After the park we headed to Bella's for lunch and playtime...

Bella fed herself a piece of pizza... mom fed me mine (I think mom needs to let me have more fun!)


Look who I found... Madeline! I actually said Madeline's name several times today... It was so crazy! I don't know how I figured that out... it's a pretty hard name! I followed her around the house today waiving at her...


Look at all of Bella's TOYS!


and her ducks! Frank, Khak and Khak...


Bella went in their house to show them to me and knocked one over... she kind of looks like Bella the Godzilla in this picture with these tiny ducks...


"Take that back", Bella says...


Can you tell I wanted to go see the ducks...


I was in love with the duckies...


"Come here duckie duckies..."


Bella kept giving mom this look like she didn't know what a camera was... of course mom has been taking pictures of Bella for a LONG time...


Will was pushing Madeline and Bella was trying to push me... so fun!



Ok I love ride on animals... will everyone be on the lookout for one that is not too expensive for mom to buy me? I want a stuffed animal type one like this... I just think they are SO much fun!


Bella and I were getting tired so we camped out on this pillow and watched Caliou...


Then I checked out her big girl bed...

"Is this how you lie on it mom?"


"How about this?"... I don't think I'm ready!

2 comments:

Frugal Jen said...

We enjoyed seeing you today! The girls are growing up so fast. I love hearing them talk to each other.

Carrie said...

Thanks so much for a fun day at the park! I love the picture of Milla and Nate playing in the pirate ship :)