Tuesday, April 21, 2009

2nd Post: A Tiny Car Wreck...

We all knew it would happen eventually... you can only house so many toys before one of them becomes sinister and hurts someone...

You wouldn't think that such a sweet little toy could do damage...


Tonight he was sitting in the middle of the floor... I was begging for more ice (darn teeth)... mommy bounced up to go fetch me some ice with me in her arms...

Well unfortunately, I was blocking her view of my friendly toy and she stepped right onto his rolling wheels...

Twisted her ankle, twisted her knee, skinned her knee, twisted her back... screamed... scared me... was pretty shaken up and is really sore...


My friendly fire engine might have to find a new home... or at least I 'm going to have to get better about putting up my toys!!!

Say a little prayer that mom's ankle doesn't swell up too badly, it's her bad ankle and it's bothering her...

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Add that to Bella's $100 Hippo...those tiny toys will get you every time!

Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Frugal Jen said...

I hope your ankle is ok. I seem to trip over Will's cars quite a bit.