Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mom's League Easter Party!

This morning we realized that I had never hunted Easter Eggs before and this afternoon was our BIG annual Easter Egg Hunt... so mom decided I needed some practice...

I was a NATURAL!


Maggie watched over me to make sure that I knew what I was doing


After running errands in the morning and a nice long nap... it was time to go...

Do you recognize this outfit?


It couldn't possibly be this one...


Surely mom bought it in another size... there is no way this outfit that I wore for my 6 month pictures STILL fits!!


I'm such a big girl now that when mom says "let's go bye bye"... I head to the garage and walk myself to the car... I'm even figuring out how to open the doors...


"Ok mom... can I just hunt from these eggs right here?"


Mom decided we need to get the Easter Bunny dramatics out of the way first (I had a death grip on mom's hip with my thighs)...


Mom decided to just do it and have the total drama picture (mean mommy!)


Such a big difference from last year...


"HELP ME!" (this morning we went to the mall and I walked behind the Easter bunny for a long time and it didn't bother me... I waved and blew kisses... but that doesn't mean I want him touching me!)


After I was comforted by mom and far enough away from the Easter Bunny that he couldn't get me... I was all about waving hi...


Mom had to give me a cupcake to make up for being mean mommy...


Hey it's Bella!


"Ok is it time to show off my hunting skills?"


Waiting for the "ready... set...go"


My first Egg!


"Ok that's done... what now???"


So excited to hear I get more than 1!


Look at how many he already has! I need to catch up!


This is when I realized they open... and there are TREATS inside!


"Amazing!"


"We should do this every day!"


It got so full I had to carry it on my shoulder...


Checking everyone out...


It's Addison! (Have you noticed that's a common name in my group of friends?)


Addison's a couple of weeks younger than me so I showed her the ropes on how to hunt eggs... since I'm a pro!


"Where are we going next?"


Mom had to take a picture of the craziness! There were SO many people!


Another picture of me and mommy...


Look how handsome Hudson looks!


Sharing eggs with my buddy...


"Cheese"


Look who came! Austin from Little Gym... we are trying to convince Austin's mom to join Mom's League...


Such a cute picture of Hudson and his mom and dad..


Finding my skittles (a new favorite treat)...


Another picture of me and mommy... don't we look happy?


Here we are at the same location last year... WOW!


"Come on Austin... let's go play at the playground"...


Bella followed behind us (and as mommy stood there and chatted with a friend watching this... I proceeded to go stand under a swing... a swing with a big kid swinging on it... I almost got hit, but luckily Ms. Brandy saved me! Thank you!)


My favorite park!


Brooklyn! Look how cute her outfit is!


We went down the slide together...


All of us toddlers went down the big slide today... mommy patrolled the openings at the top and Ms. Jenny caught us at the bottom...



Round 2...


Patiently waiting my turn...


SOO fun!

Before we left... I played with baby Delany... more baby toes!


Here's my loot...


We came home and mom put on my favorite Yo Gabba Gabba episode (yes I ask for it) and fed me a corn dog... I was a HAPPY girl!


I got a Tiger Egg... SOOO cool!


I found a piece of candy with a wrapper...


"Mom... I don't know how to do this"...


Eating skittles...


Do you think I had a good time today?


Still glued to Yo Gabba Gabba...


"Can I take my eggs to bed?"


Mom has decided that daddy needs to see the Easter Egg Hunt fun so she found us a hunt to go to on Saturday with Nana and Grandad... YAY!

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

That looks so fun!! I think we will join next year when Will is in school and it is just me and Little Miss.