Friday, April 17, 2009

Swimming & A New Pony...

This morning the baby playgroup of Mom's League met at Aquakids for a swim playdate... it was SO much fun! Remember we did this about 2 months ago and I was scared and clung to mom the whole time?

Well not this time! Now I'm one of the best swimmers in the group!

Enjoying snack time before we went swimming...


How cute is my new pink leopard swim suit? Mom says she's going back and buying it in every size!


Don't I look like I'm having fun? (Thanks Alexis for taking this pic... I'm so glad to hear Kyle is a follower of my blog!)


Look how much I've changed from last July!


Today mom and I stopped by Once Upon a Child and she told me that if the horsey rocker was still there I could have it... it was only $8.50... but mom says it smells dusty (she doesn't like used toys very much)... so after some febreeze he joined our house...


A great place to watch Yo Gabba Gabba!


"Thanks Mom!"


Daddy took it for a ride too... it looks like Maggie was trying to bite it...


I really like playing with his tail too...


Look how cuddly I was with mom watching the end of Yo Gabba Gabba... I was so tired!



I'm really into Itsy Bitsy Spider so daddy took a few videos of it tonight (forgive mommy's singing, she's sensitive about it)...

In the first one you can hear me say "rain" and try to sing along...


Can you tell my favorite part is when the spider is washed away?

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey Ash, where did you get that Duck spout cover? I need one like that. I am so afraid that Connor is going to hit his head on ours. By the way, you sing beautifully!