Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wearing Orange for a Cause...

This morning Stellan had heart surgery. It was a very scary surgery and to support him and his family, his readers were asked to wear orange today (see the photos here). We were so excited to see Addiesyn & Karin in orange too when we got to Little Gym. (mom had to dig out a Halloween shirt she bought me on clearance for this year)...


"Do I need to stand in line before we go inside?" (standing behind my friend Mia)...


Look at these two! Nola and Jillian... they are only 10 months old and they are both walking!


Ok time to go play!


See Jackson in the background? He's the oldest in our class and he kind of antagonizes me...


The orange girls...


Today we got the big parachute instead of the little one...


I had NO fear... I'm such a big girl now!


I even rode on top! YAY!


and I went under without complaint...


"I don't know about this mom..."


Mom got lots of cute pictures of Addiesyn today... she knows the word "cheese"...


See?


Mom loves how porcelain Addie's skin is...


Look at me all by myself on the airtrack!


I bounced and walked around all without mommy...


I even rode it down when it deflated... at Christmas-time I wouldn't even get on it!


Loving the obstacle courses as usual!


Time for skill of the week... bars!


Look at my feet! I'm almost doing a kip! Something mommy NEVER mastered in gymnastics! It takes a lot of core body strength...


"Ok I'm ready to do it on my own..."


BALLS!!!


BUBBLES! (I now say "bubbles" perfectly!)


I love getting my stamp...


Mom NEVER gets tired of how my hair looks after my nap...


Daddy calls this a "first grade smile"...


I LOVE my baby dolls! They don't sleep with me, but I request them as soon as I wake up...


Giving her kisses and hugs...


Angel face...


Can you see my new teeth coming in??? So much swelling! Mom finally saw a tiny nub cutting through on the bottom...


Come on teeth! Mom wants them to come through before we go on vacation!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA! I had to dig out a Halloween Clearance shirt too! YAY for Stellan!