Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sea World Day 2: All the Pictures

We decided since we got Fun Passes that let us go back to Sea World that we would spend Sunday there too. It was actually a great decision, it was much cooler, there were a whole lot fewer people and mom felt like she knew her way around enough to avoid the crowds and find the good stuff...

Hanging out with daddy watching cartoons and drinking my baba...


How cute is my Sea World outfit? Mom got it at Divine Consign for $3.50!


Our first stop was the lorikeets...


Mom helped me check them out... luckily none of them landed on me...


Look at how much they like mom!


Even more!


Next we fed the sea lions and seals... they were awesome!


See how excited they were to get fed?


This guy knew how to get what he wanted... he just splashed the water to get your attention...



Smile for the camera seal...


Me signing "more" wanting the seal to perform some more...


Look at the big sea lions up on the landing... people tried to throw them fish, but they were too tired to eat...


Look at that face!


Waiving "hi"...


"Ok mom... let's go see some other stuff"...


Daddy rode a rollercoaster (there was NO line) and mommy and I ate ice cream... before lunch! I love vacation!


Then we stopped by the cheerleading competition that was going on and checked out some of their moves...


Still my favorite souvenir... my lunchbox!


It's definitely coming home with me!


See how cute Shamu looks on it?


We also went to see the penguins again and daddy shot this great video...


Daddy and I checked out the flamingos before we headed to the Dolphin show...


"Cheese"...


He showed me one of the big splash rides that we'll go on in a few years...


Practicing my fish face for the dolphins...


They fly SO high!


Dancing to the fun music...


See me dance...


It's Baby Beluga!


I had the best seat in the house with my mommy!


I spent most of the show exclaiming "ohh wow"....


Then we got to feed some dolphins... how cool is that?


Smiling for fish...


Waiving "hi" (my favorite thing to do this trip)...


Sunday night we headed over to Ella's house. Mom and Ella's mom met in Dallas Junior League and have stayed friends, Celeste was one of mommy's baby shower hostesses... we hadn't seen them since they moved to San Antonio...

Pushing the elevator button continues to be one of my favorite things about being on vacation...


It was great to be in the comfort of someone's home with lots of toys to play with... I was right at home immediately...


Ella is almost exactly a year older than me (our due dates were exactly a year apart)...

She decided to show me how to climb her stairs to chase her cat Erin...


and then she shared her toys with me...


We played with the doodle pro (always my favorite)...


and read a book...


and made a little bit of a mess...


We got to go in the backyard and play while dinner was grilling... we had YUMMY fajitas!

Daddy helped me waive to some doggies walking by...


and Ella showed me how to use the bubble mower...


Then we went to visit Spike, the dog next door...


eventually Ella decided we should get dirty, so she showed me her dirt... who needs sand when you have dirt?


See the mess we made? I was trying to "mow" it up...


Finally dinner was ready and I was super impressed by what a good eater Ella is...


Telling jokes to each other...


I was obsessed with this chair all night and I kept falling out of it...


See how much we liked each other?


I even gave her a kiss...


Then Ella's mommy let me play the piano... SO fun!


Not quite a prodigy...


But I take a good picture...


"Ok mommy... I'm ready to go back to the hotel and go to bed"...


Mommy was wiped out! She had a headache and needed sleep...

No comments: