Friday, April 3, 2009

Mom's League Mtg & BJ's Brewery

There's only one thing a sleepy girl in a cute outfit can mean... it's Mom's League meeting day!


"I don't want to go anywhere this early mommy"


I skipped daycare today and stayed with mom... I spent the whole time playing with my stroller, reading books, eating snacks and making friends with mom's friend Amy...


Uh oh... the good news is that this is when the side of my crib is lowered... so as long as mom remembers to raise up the side, I shouldn't be climbing out any time soon...


"Ok mom... let's go play!"


Mom's so ready to show off my spring clothes that she's just layering them with long sleeves while it's still cool outside...


We played outside with Zaiden and Camen until daddy got home... daddy helped me spy on the house behind us...


Sometimes I have to really concentrate when I'm trying to run...


I'm really into loving my puppy these days...


and my daddy...


Notice where my hand is... agghhh... teeth!


Mom was working hard today to get a cute picture of me in my cute outfit... it was tough... hopefully I'm saving all of my cute smiles for our professional pictures tomorrow...


Tonight we headed to BJs... my monthly birthday is on Monday this month and we have a birthday party to go to tomorrow night, so we decided to celebrate tonight...


Eating ice...


Look at how big I am!! Sitting next to daddy in the booth...


Peek-a-boo mom...


Mom helped distract me with my fun ball...


Then it was pizookie time!!!


YUMMY!


Covered in chocolate...

No comments: