Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Just another day at the park...

So sitting in her car mom debated whether or not she should bring her camera into the park, but she has finally realized that she really does need it with her at all times... Her goal in posting the videos earlier today (yes keep reading after this one) was to not post tonight... well I had other ideas...

Do I look like I'm cooking something up here?


I started with some drum practice...


and showing mom how big I am (and how short my jeans are getting)...


Then I decided that since there weren't any big kids around today... I would be the big kid...

So I started climbing the stairs of the big slide, by myself...


Then I climbed the second set...


Then I went down the BIG slide all by myself! Twice!




After conquering the big kid slide I decided I should get to play on the big kids playground and promptly headed over there to climb their HUGE ladders and try to climb this spiderweb thing...


I got so frustrated when I couldn't do it that mommy had to take me home...


Bamboozled!

No comments: