Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Little Gym Picture Day...

This morning on the way to Little Gym mommy gave me a chocolate chip granola bar to see if she could wake me up... as you can see I was falling asleep even while sucking on my granola bar...


You can also tell that I'm not quite ready to manage a granola bar by myself...


I was a MESS! Luckily mom still had me in my "drool shirt" so I had a shirt to change into for class...


A mommy original shirt... she made it for me for Picture Day today... it says "Lil Gym Star"...


Playing with the boys...


But why should mom spend $20 for a picture that I'm not smiling in when she was able to capture this one for free!


Have I told yall lately how much I love Little Gym???


"I'm coming to get you mommy"...


These were pretty low so I was getting stuck with my bow... HA!


Look how brave I'm getting!


I was all over the place today!


Another stellar picture...


Today we worked on reaching for the high bar and swinging... I was a natural! I immediately reached out for it...


Whee!


Make sure that you keep reading to see a new bluebonnet pic...

No comments: