Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday...

I started the morning with some text messaging... "Hey Nana... come visit... luv, mills"


We headed to our Lucky 07's playgroup Easter Party... SO fun!

Will and I were fascinated by the fish...


Poor Will... he was just healing from a big goose egg on his head and he got another one... just in time for Easter!


Baby Delaney!!! I was so disappointed that her toes were covered...


Mom was really liking this light on me for photos... until I broke it.. Whoops! Sorry Cyndi!


My favorite game today was playing ball with Carter... we passed it back and forth and clapped and laughed... YAY for sharing!


YAY!


Check out my eyes!


I thought maybe vacuuming would get me out of trouble for breaking the lamp...


Carter vacuumed too (Carter is Delaney's older brother)...


We were all checking out the puppy...


Look how big Delaney is getting! She'll be chasing after me in no time!


I finally got my chance to "pat pat" the puppy...


After some play time we had a little Easter Egg Hunt... I'm still LOVING hunting!


Will, Keira, Madison & me...


The girls...


Disappointed that mom wouldn't let me eat the m&ms off the ground...


"Hey Carter, what you got?"


"This is SO much fun!"


Keira has a great swing that is REALLY high... I loved it!


"Wwwwhhhheeeee"


I wanted to swing with my basket...


Have I told yall I'm REALLY into stickers these days...


I LOVE THEM!


Here is Snoopy... he is my Good Friday present...


Pulling Snoopy's tail...


Mom found a cute Easter sticker...


Here is Nana's birthday cake that mom made... pretty huh?


It took me a little while to warm up to Nana and Grandad tonight, but after that I performed! I showed off my sliding skills, my dancing skills, my ball popper skills... everything! I kept turning around to make sure they were watching...


I've got to work on my "ta da" when I finish a trick...


"Here Grandad"...



Here are two SUPER fun videos... After enjoying some of Nana's birthday cake and showing off all my tricks... Grandad and I started playing this GREAT game of ball... it was SO much fun! I had EVERYONE cracking up at me... The teasing that Grandad did really tickled mommy because her Grandpa Martin use to REALLY tease her... they are some of her fondest memories...



No comments: