Thursday, April 23, 2009

Throwback Thursday...

Mom took absolutely NO pictures today... we were too busy getting ready for our family vacation that starts tomorrow to worry about where the camera was...

Since we don't have any pictures to share, mom thought she would participate in Throwback Thursday... lots of her friends do this on their blogs...

Here I am on this day last year...

Just starting solid foods...


and trying to learn how to stand on my own...


Wow I've grown up fast!

We can't wait to leave on our vacation! Pray that I enjoy the car ride and that I do ok sleeping in the pack and play (this will be a first for me). I can't wait to play with my friends Ella & Emerson!!!

1 comment:

Karin said...

I am in SHOCK that no pictures were taken today but what a cute lil MIlla we get to enjoy!! She is getting so big! You guys have a wonderful vaca and I will say a prayer about that pack n play!!!