Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sand Tables are Fabulous!

First a couple pictures to catch up from yesterday...

Nana and Grandad bought me one of those HUGE bubble sticks that are at Walmart... they are FABULOUS! The bubbles are enormous and the sticks are only $1!!! We will be buying more!


Look at the bubbles daddy was making!


My neighbor Camen brought over his new pet turtle...


I enjoyed checking him out...


This morning we had swimming class again... I did GREAT! I went under water for 3 seconds at a time and enthusiastically jumped into the pool and went under over and over again.

Here I am after my nap... look at all that hair!

"Ok mom let's go get a Sand Table"...


Grandma Kitty and Papa sent money for me to get a sand table for the backyard for Easter.

When daddy got home from work I helped him put it together...


All done... mom realized that the screws weren't even in all the way yet and I was standing on the bench!


Ok back to helping...


Back to playing...


Back to helping...


Mom took me inside while daddy filled it with sand, so that I could get my sand toys...


"Ok daddy I'm ready... show me how this thing works..."


"Oh wow!!"


Maggie was trying to figure out how she could get in on all of this...


Oh this is SO fun!


Thanks for playing with me dad!


I played SO intensely! Dad tried to put the lid on at one point and I gave him my puppy dog eyes and signed "please"...


I love all my toys!


But my favorite part is throwing sand off of the table onto the grass... dad says it's good for the soil and since mom bought a 50 pound bag... I can waste away!


"This is the best!"


"Weeeeee!"


"Thanks Grandma Kitty & Papa"


After about an hour I finally decided it was time to see how it tasted...


"Ick!"


"Get me some water NOW!"


Ok time to rake.. Zen Garden...


Even more fun to stand on the bench and play...


Time to clean up...


See here it is with the lid... now I can finger paint outside!


Trying to figure out how to get down...


All cleaned up...


Time to pick the flowers... uh... weeds...


After dinner it was time to head back outside for swinging and bubbles...


Aiden drove by with her mommy and stopped to play... she's 2 and lives down the street...


We rolled the ball back and forth...


and she gave me a hug (WOW she's tall!)


So excited to make a new friend!


Gage (my neighbor two doors down) played ball with me too and got a hug...


He was playing baby catcher every time I ran down the driveway...


Daddy's a good baby catcher too...

1 comment:

Jenny said...

That table looks like fun...do you think you could do water instead? Hmmm we might have a little toy envy over here!

We had fun playing yesterday! Its fun the girls are so close in age...we will have to do it again soon:)