Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sea World Day 1: All the Pictures

Mom is finally ready to help me get caught up on this blog... even if it means she looses a much needed hour of sleep tonight...

We'll start with Saturday. Our first day at Seaworld with my buddy Emerson... remember the last time we got together? Wow we have grown up!

Before we left for the park I tried on daddy's shades...


"Am I cool?"


Our moms coordinated our dresses... we matched the last time we hung out too...


Here we are last July...


Look how big we are now!


I'm such a snack stealer these days!


Emerson was super sweet about sharing though...


Alligators!


Mom helped me check them out...


I think this is when we realized we were dressed alike...


I LOVE PENGUINS!


Just chillin with my snacks...


Time to steal some more of Emerson's snacks... see me sizing her up...


"Just one"...


Aren't we cute together?


While daddy and Emerson's daddy went to ride a roller coaster mom and I watched the dolphin show...


Then Emme and I visited the ducks...


and rock climbed...


No it isn't possible to get a picture of us both looking at the camera...


Then it was time to watch Shamu...


WOW!


I really enjoyed this show!


Blowing Shamu kisses...


Look at how big he is!


Can you tell how hot I was? Mom was feeding me ice...



Look at him fly!


Stealing more snacks...


My favorite souvenir is my Shamu lunch box!


Mom and I checking out the Clydesdales...


Trying to get a picture of the 4 of us...


Total toddler chaos!


So mom resorted to this...


We finally found some air conditioning in the aquarium...


I got to rest and watch the scuba diver feed the stingrays...


Then mommy decided we needed a little sugar to get us through the end of our visit so we got lolipops... it was Emerson's first...


We were exhausted!


Completely tuckered out!


Our last stop was the dolphin area...


and then I got my very own Shamu...


I love him...


My ride back to the car was great!


Saturday night we planned on enjoying a little of Fiesta...

I even had a great Mexican dress that Aunt Rinny had bought me...


We went to Henry's Puffy Tacos for dinner... YUMMY!


See me?


then we headed downtown hoping to see the night parade. After driving around for an hour without finding parking, we headed back home. I was happy to watch Yo Gabba Gabba the whole time in the backseat... I had no idea what I was missing, but mom did get to see one float go by...

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

Have a great time at the zoo! Those are some great photos. I am really wanting to take the kids now!